FLORENTINA ADENIKE UKONGA
• Deputy Executive Secretary (Political Affairs) Gulf of Guinea Commission (GGC).
• High Commissioner of Nigeria to Jamaica with concurrent accreditation as High Commissioner to Belize and Ambassador of Nigeria to Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
• Chief of Protocol, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja.
• Director, Department of Policy Planning, Research and Statistics, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja.
• Minister and Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of Nigeria, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• Assistant director-general, North and Horn of Africa department, in charge of Nigeria’s relations with countries of North Africa, viz: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Western Sahara, Mauritania, and countries of the horn of Africa: Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, Djibouti. Organised the two Sudanese peace conferences in Abuja: May-June, 1992 and June 1993.
• Assistant director-general (Budget & Capital Projects), in charge of the ministry’s budget and all capital projects both in Nigeria and abroad, including the funding of Nigerian missions abroad and the headquarters in Nigeria.
• Master of Arts (Translation) French–English, University of Montreal, Canada
• Bachelor of Arts (French), University of Lagos, Nigeria
GILBERTO DA PIEDADE VERÍSSIMO
Deputy Executive Secretary for Political Affairs
• Adviser to the Minister of External Relations of the Republic of Angola.
• Representative of Angola in the Experts Committee of the GGC.
• General of the Angolan Armed Forces.
• Lecturer at Agostinho Neto University (Faculty of Social Sciences).
• Lecturer at «Escola Superior de Guerra» of the Angolan Armed Forces.
• Invited Lecturer at Lisbon University (ISCSP).
• PhD in Social Sciences (Strategic Studies), Lisbon University (ISCSP);
• Master in IT, Polytechnic University of Madrid, Spain;
• Post Graduate in Strategic Planning, Academia Máximo Gomez, Republic of Cuba.
• Telecom Engineering, Institute Technical Military José Marti, Republic of Cuba
• ELEMENTOS DE GEOPOLÍTICA E GEOESTRATÉGIA. EDITOR “LERDEVAGAR”, LISBON, 2013;
• A INFLUENCIA DAS NOVASTECNOLOGÍAS NA GUERRA, EDITOR “NZILA”, LUANDA, 2006;
• COISAS DODESTINO (ROMAN). EDITOR “JANGO”, LUANDA, 2005.
Deputy Executive Secretary for Natural Resources and Environment
• Director for Gas in the «Société National de Hydrocarbure», (SNH).
• Representative of Cameroun in the Experts Committee of the African Oil Producers Association (APPA).
• Engineer in Geophysics by the «Ecole National Supérieure du Pétrole et des Moteurs, de Rueil Malmaison – Région Parisienne»;
• Engineer of Conception in Electro mechanics by the «Ecole National Supérieure Polytechnique de Yaoundé».
BENJAMIM MAYE NTUTUMU MIBUY
• First Secretary in the Permanent Mission of Equatorial Guinea in Switzerland.
• Director General for External Policy and Treaties in Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• Consul General, Canary Island, Spain.
• Lecturer, National University of Equatorial Guinea
• Bachelor in Political Science, University of Voronezh, Russia.
Chief Financial Officer
• Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Gabon in the Republic of Angola.
• Director of the Cabinet of the Transport and Civil Aviation Minister.
• Minister Counsellor of Gabon Embassy in Ethiopia and the Permanent Mission in EAC and UNDP, in charge of Council of Peace and Security of the OAU, partnership Africa – Europe, Cooperation Africa – South America, Transport, Regional Integration and financial relations between Gabon and AU.
• Diploma in International Relations, Queen Elizabeth House (Corpus-Christi College), Oxford University;
• Diploma in International Relations, Florence University (Italy);
• Diploma in Diplomacy, Gabon National School.